Wednesday, October 27, 2010

list

1. Last night I made chili and cornbread. It was delicious, and is now all gone. I'm kind of surprised by that, because I made something like ten pounds of chili. That happens with bananas too: however many we buy is how many we eat, immediately. It helped that Josh and Sophia came over and ate some too.

2. Speaking of Josh and Sophia, they went and got married, those crazy kids! Aren't they lovely?





3. Today I must, simply must clean the living room and dining room floors. They are both covered with little pieces of paper from small children with scissors.

4. And make bread.

3 comments:

  1. I get those lovely tiny paper decorations too, I like to pretend it's confetti :-)
    Home made bread sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know about those paper scraps. I LIVE those paper scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Young love, awwwww. Congrats to those crazy kids, they look great! :)

    ReplyDelete